Thursday, September 02, 2010

TIGER ACE (OBERSTRUMFUHRER) - MICHAEL.

It's been a while since my last toy review. Now i'm back with a WW2 German soldier from DML (Dragon). Bought this on Ebay last month. I'm not really into WW2, but just recently got poison buy German soldiers from DML & DID. So i guess the tank commander is a kickstart for my WW2 collection, hehe.




He's wearing leather-like jacket (made of soft pvc) & overall inside. Boots are molded. The Swastika made of rubber.


MP40 with sling, adjustable buttstock & removable magazine.


Sauer 38H pistol (correct me if i'm wrong on this) with removable magazine & 2 hand grenades.


Field cap (molded), headphones & throat mic.




Working holster & belt.




For a figure released in 2000 & below RM200 price tag, i'm happy with it. The leather-like jacket is very nice. Gloves are also nicely done. I thought the MP40 is spring loaded, but it's not. Can't complaint that much since this is early generation of Dragon action figures (again, correct me if i'm wrong on this). The seller told me that the 3rd generation are better. You can get more details on weapon & accessories. Overall, it's a good action figure. :)

No comments: