Thursday, December 23, 2010
Wednesday, November 03, 2010
1) Software Engineer. Kira kat Chennai tu dia la paling genius.
2) Pandai menari tarian tradisional ngan orang kampung.
3) Pandai main alat muzik terutama gitar.
4) Semua perempuan suka. Dia hanya perlu senyum sambil pusing kepala bagi rambut berterbangan skit.
5) Pemimpin yang berkarisma. Semua orang suka. Tapi kalau ada orang nak apa2kan dia.. seluruh Chennai akan bermandikan darah!
1) Baling gula2 masuk dalam mulut.
2) Baling syiling ke atas pastu bagi masuk dalam poket seluar. Aku penah try tapi tak jadi. Ni bermakna dia memang hebat!
3) Pusing spek mata dari belakang kepala ke depan tanpa guna tangan atau sebarang alat bantuan. Dia cuma pusing kepala ja.
Yang Tak Hebat:
1) Rambut blonde tak bleh blah.
1 Malaysia? 1 Chennai daa..
1) Bekas Agen Persekutuan.
2) Suka tolong orang, pemurah & dermawan. Duit upah (USD 150K) untuk bunuh Senator dia derma untuk "orang kampung".
3) Dia ni pun semua perempuan suka. Tak perlu senyum pun pasal sepanjang cerita memang dia tak senyum.
4) Juga seorang pemimpin yang berkarisma. Dia cuma perlu angkat tangan sambil pegang parang.
1) Pistol? Senapang? Tak main la. Guna parang (machete) ja.
2) Pakar senjata. Mesin rumput pun dia guna untuk belasah orang.
Yang Tak Hebat:
1) Tak tau guna sms ("Machete don't text").
So who's the winner? Who's the ultimate i'm-the-man-womanizer-superhero-don't-f**k-with-me? Saingan memang sengit. Kalau LOTR bleh sampai 3+ jam, filem Sivaji & Machete maybe bleh sampai 5 jam! Haha. Apa pun aku harap one day Robert Rodriguez & S. Shankar will consider this. My dream movie. :P
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
After been thinking for about 2 months, i finally decided to buy it. Now i can start to kitbash my Biohazard/Resident Evil theme, hehe. This is from Dragon (DML) Biohazard Code: Veronica series. I think it came out in 2001/02.
Why 2 months? Actually the vest & shirt were sold in set with a pair of camouflage pants, belt, holster with Glock, pouch, canteen, Maglight with pouch, boots & throat mic with radio. All that for RM75 (!). The only original part from Chris Redfield are belt, holster with Glock & boots & i only wanted the vest & shirt. Well.. win some lose some. I know HT vest is way better but i don't want to pay a ridiculous price for that on Ebay. So DML is good enough for me.
The vest is nicely done but a bit small. I tried on HT TT body & it look tight. There're 5 pouches but none of 'em can fit any magazine. Maybe they're utilities pouches. But i can always fill any of it with shotgun shells. No big deal at all, hehe.
Here's my work in progress.. S.T.A.R.S officer. This is my own version. So it may not look like from any of the video game series. Still looking for some parts.. black long sleeves t-shirt, holster, drop leg MP5 mag pouch, gas mask bag, knife, knee pads & grenades. Already bought ACE combat boots online.
Stay tuned. :)
Monday, October 11, 2010
I have to confess.. this is the the ugliest action figure i have in my collection. Not even the "you're one ugly motherfucker" Predator can top this, haha. But ain't everybody in Jabba's Palace are ugly?
"Hunchback of Notradame". :P
Accessory: A vibro axe.
Hermi Odle is great being the 1st time made into action figure. The details are awesome. The articulations not that much but fair enough. He got swivel neck, wrist, waist & hips, ball jointed shoulders & ankles. Even the jaw can be open. The best touch Hasbro made was the cloth cape & scarft. I really dig that.
*credit to Rebelscum for carded figure.
Friday, October 01, 2010
Series: Power Of The Jedi - Fan's Choice Figure No. 2.
Here's another bounty hunter for you. This is a nice figure even without that much articulation. He only got ball jointed arms. The paintjob is good.
Accessories: Staff with human skulls & human skeleton.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Accessory: a dagger which can fit into his belt.
"Dey wanna wonga"
Since the Vintage Collection is back, i guess Hasbro will include Bib in the series. Give him a cloth cloack, add some articulations & that will hit the spot.
*credit to Rebelscum for carded picture.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Where's my hilt?
As for the already listed VC figures, my next will be Wooof & Gamorrean Guard. Hope can get a loose one.
Wooof - need him to complete my Jabba's Skiff guard.
Gamorrean Guard - additional to my Jabba's bodyguard.